Big Bear Lake i Californien
When deciding whether to become an Airbnb host, it is important for you to understand the laws in your region or city. As a platform and online marketplace we do not provide legal advice, but we want to provide resources that may help you better understand applicable laws and regulations.
This list is not exhaustive, but it may give you a good start in understanding your local laws. If you have questions, visit the short-term rental homepage or other government agencies directly, or consult a local lawyer or tax professional.
Actions a Host needs to take
1. Submit a Vacation Rental Program Registration Application
- If Friends/Family will use for free, you will need a “Friends & Family Form”
- Requires a $550 permit payment
2. Pass a Home Inspection.
- You may NOT rent your listing while awaiting inspection results
3. Add your registration details to your listing(s) on Airbnb
Relevant information for Hosts
Airbnb has detailed information about state and local taxes for Hosts available in our Tax Help Center.
Airbnb isn’t responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).