We are renting out our beautiful apartment in Stuttgart Downtown (5 minute bus ride to the main station ), located in the beautiful Heusteigviertel for a period of up to 5 weeks. We love to travel and always love to stay at airbnb places so that we decided to share our space ourselves.
Our house is a beautiful old house from the art noveau era and our apartment is on the top floor, overlooking Stuttgart center. The sight is really breathtaking, especially at night!
The apartment is perfectly equipped with:
- a bed ( 160 cm x 200 cm ) for one or two guests
- towels and sheets included
- bathroom with shower and tub
- fully equipped kitchen with old fire-oven
-nice little balcony/loggia
-coffee /espresso maker/french press!
-and so on
If you ever want to leave the apartment during your stay in Stuttgart...:
- our neighborhood is very nice, safe and offers lots of nice coffee shops, cafés, supermarkets, bakeries...
- the mainsquare with its castle, shopping area and bars/clubs is just a 10 min minute walk away.
- major art museums and galleries all nearby
- the Mercedes Museum and the Porsche Museum are easy to reach within 20 Minutes.
Despite being so centrally located, the street is extremely quiet and peaceful.
If you have more questions regarding us, the room or Stuttgart - just let us know!
Your Kids are also more than welcome!