Comfort on Monroe

Superhost

Privat værelse i udlejningsbolig med Beauty som vært

  1. 2 gæster
  2. 1 soveværelse
  3. 1 seng
  4. 1 fælles badeværelse
Udvidet rengøring
Denne vært har forpligtet sig til Airbnb's udvidede rengøringsprocedure i fem trin.
God beliggenhed
100 % af nylige gæster har givet stedet en 5-stjernet vurdering.
God indtjekningsoplevelse
100 % af nylige gæster har givet indtjekningen en femstjernet vurdering.
My apartment is right in the middle of everything interesting in Bed-Stuy. Lots of restaurants and cafes. There are busses on every corner of the block to take you all around the city. There is also a Citi bike stand for guests who would love to rent bicycles to get around town. My apartment is a 10min ride to Williamsburg and 15mins to Dumbo.

I am 2 blocks away from the J&M trains on Broadway which puts you only 5 train stops away from Manhattan.

Boligen
As you can tell from the reviews on my other listings, 99% of my guests loved their experience and always return. The remaining 1%, I’m still trying to figure them out :)

I do my very best to ensure every guest feels at home and to be honest, my guests are the absolute best, they make it easy.

My apartment is located in Bedford Stuyvesant, right in the middle of everything.

You will be booking a private room in a 3 bedroom apartment.

The shared spaces (Living room, kitchen & bathroom) is always clean and well equipped for you your stay.

I look forward to hosting you.

Her skal du sove

Soveværelse
1 dobbeltseng

Det tilbyder denne bolig

Køkken
Trådløst internet
Gratis parkering på gaden
TV
Vaskemaskine
Tørretumbler
Aircondition
Badekar
Hårtørrer
Overvågningskameraer på ejendommen

Vælg indtjekningsdato

Tilføj dine rejsedatoer for nøjagtige priser
Indtjekning
Tilføj dato
Udtjekning
Tilføj dato

4,96 ud af 5 stjerner fra 24 omtaler

Renhed
Nøjagtighed
Kommunikation
Placering
Indtjekning
Værdi

Her skal du være

Brooklyn, New York, USA

Bedford-Stuyvesant, popularly known as Bed-Stuy (pronounced as bedsty ), is located in central Brooklyn and nudges up against ultra-hip Williamsburg. A historic neighborhood that boasts both pristine brownstones and unkempt storefronts, generations-old Bed-Stuy residents share their streets with newcomers and hip kids. That's the Airbnb Neighborhood Guide and I'd say it's almost on-point, but the locus of artistic activity has shifted to Bed-Stuy and Bushwick from Williamsburg, to a large extent. This migration has brought an influx of new businesses and retail, and there are lots of new coffee shops and restaurants opening up, as well as local stalwarts that have been here for years.

Vært: Beauty

  1. Tilmeldte sig i august 2017
  • 332 omtaler
  • Identitet bekræftet
  • Superhost
Alive, full of life, and very thankful!

Under dit ophold

I am happy to help you navigate your way around the this great city, tell you interesting spots to visit and help you enjoy your trip a little better.

Beauty er Superhost

Superhosts er erfarne værter med gode anmeldelser, der dedikerer deres tid til at give deres gæster et godt ophold.
  • Svarrate: 100%
  • Svartid: inden for en time
For at beskytte din betaling skal du aldrig overføre penge eller kommunikere uden for Airbnb's hjemmeside eller app.

Ting, du skal vide

Ordensregler

Indtjekning: Efter 15.00
Udtjekning: 11.00
Ikke egnet til børn og babyer
Rygning forbudt
Ingen kæledyr
Ingen fester eller begivenheder

Sundhed og sikkerhed

Forpligtet til Airbnb's udvidede rengøringsprocedure. Vis mere
Airbnb's retningslinjer for god afstand og andre COVID-19-relaterede retningslinjer gælder
Overvågningskamera/optager Vis mere
Kuliltealarm
Røgalarm

Annulleringspolitik