Premium Design, for Work and Pleasure
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, you’ll enjoy this bright studio-like space that features multiple work surfaces, a welcoming and comfortable lounge area, inspiring photography from local artists, and plenty of USB ports to keep you charged up.
Ting, du skal huske
Please observe these rules while staying with us.
- Reservation holder must be 18 years of age or older at the time of booking
- For the safety of our guests and the residents in our buildings, our reservation holders are required to fill out our Guest Form. Please complete this form within 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Guests that do not complete this form may have their reservations cancelled.
- Guests may be required to show a photo ID upon arrival. Please note that any Special Requests (e.g., early check in) are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Same day bookings are not allowed, and there may be a 2-night stay minimum on some listings
- After booking the property’s details, including the address and where to pick up keys, will be sent to you via email two days prior to your arrival.
- Please abide by all house rules below and note that any violations may result in financial penalties— including withholding of your security deposit and additional charges as outlined below.
- No smoking in the unit or on the property (additional cleaning fee of up to $250).
- No pets (additional cleaning fee of up to $100--please notify us in advance if you have a service animal).
- Please return all fobs, keys, parking remotes, or other entry-related items prior to departure. (replacement fees of up to $250 per item)
- Please check-out at 11:00am promptly (additional charges of $100 per hour overstayed)
- You are responsible for all contents of the unit from check-in until check-out so please let us know if anything is damaged or lost during your stay. (charges vary according to replacement value of the item)
- Building quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am.
- No parties, events or gatherings.
- Please do your part to be eco-friendly by turning off lights when you leave, conserving water where you can.