This beautifully renovated character cottage is situated in a cobbled
street between Fore Street and the harbour and has a view from the
lounge across to Hayle Towans. This little gem is perfect for a couple,
comfortably furnished and decorated with unique art pieces throughout.
With a short walking distance to enjoy the bustle of the town and its
independent shops, restaurants, bars and art galleries, where you could
easily spend a day exploring. Within a few minutes’ walk you have two
outstanding beaches, the award winning Porthmeor Beach, and the smaller
but no less beautiful Porthgwidden Beach, a sheltered east facing sun
* Sleeps: 2
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: 1 x double (4'6'').
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided, please bring your
own beach towels.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven & hob, fridge/freezer,
washer/dryer, microwave, dishwasher, HiFi system.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
* Outdoors: No garden or outside space.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car located at rear of Pednolver Terrace in
a reserved space.
* Family facilities: Not provided; no children allowed.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Central heating, electricity included.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets, no children.
* Changeover day: Friday - arrival 3pm - Departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Gratis parkering på stedet
Ting, du skal huske
- Ikke sikker for eller egnet til børn (0-12 år)
- Rygning forbudt
- Passer ikke til kæledyr
- Ingen fester eller begivenheder