Want to stay in a house of a Portuguese for foreigners teacher, private concierge, passionate for culture, learning, joie de vivre, books and life stories interchange? Definetely, this is the place to be!
Ikke tilgængelig: Røgalarm
Ikke tilgængelig: CO-alarm
- You can use the washing machine free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to keep the kitchen clean and wash your dishes after using, at all times.
YOUR BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- It is your responsibility to keep them clean and organized. Products for cleaning up may be provided.
- Please, do not throw paper, pads or tampons in the toilet bowl, use the basket.
- Do not smoke inside the room, in the hall and elevators, you can use the balcony to smoke.
- Please, switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and apartment.
- Keep it silent in between 10pm and 8am
- Don't invite strangers in without asking us first
- When checking-in, a key will be provided to guests so that they have the freedom to go in and out at any time of the day.
- International or mobile phone calls from the apartment's landline are not allowed.
- Please ensure that the main door is locked when you leave the apartment.
- The apartment is cleaned once a month at no extra fee. And if your stay is longer than a week, we change the towels and linens.
NOTE: The Cleaning Lady (housekeeper) will not wash nor iron clothes of guests, she will not cook or do the dishes left from guests, sorry! If you need any additional personal service, please let us know, and we can provide for you!
- Pets are not allowed! I really love dogs but the building does not allow them in.