This house was built in 1847 as a home to shipbuilders during Thomaston’s historic ship building heyday.
The house is 1 block from the St. George River and a short walk to the waterfront.
It is a 3 block stroll along shady streets to the village .
Inside the old fashioned house is bright, cheerful and quaint.
For railroad buffs, there is a bi-weekly local freight train that passes by.
This is a pet friendly home and neighborhood!
Ikke tilgængelig: CO-alarm