Built in 1834 by the Church of Ireland, it was originally a dispensary but has now been a family home for several generations. Located at the top of Church Hill, adjacent to the lovely historic church with its beautiful grounds, it has great views and is right in the heart of Clifden yet away from the hustle and bustle. Two minutes walk to the craft and gift shops cafes, many restaurants and pubs. Short walk to Clifden beach and boat club.
Ikke tilgængelig: CO-alarm