You Get The Condo, We`ll Handle The Free Midsize Rental Car
Gratis parkering på stedet
Ikke tilgængelig: CO-alarm
Ting, du skal huske
1. Great Vacation Retreats is not affiliated with the onsite management. Please contact us directly with any questions, maintenance issues or concierge requests.
2. Hawaii has a new smoking law which allows smoking only in designated areas outside of any building, 20 feet away from doors. Our units and lanais are all non-smoking. Please use the designated areas if you wish to smoke. They are usually located in the parking lot of the building. There is a $300 fine for smoking in our properties and the State of Hawaii may also impose a fine for not smoking in the designated areas.
3. Please wash off all sand from beach gear and your body before re-entering the units. Outside showers are available at most beaches and outside of most properties. Please do not hang beach towels, swimsuits, etc. from lanai railings.
4. Because we are in a tropical environment, there are insects. Please keep all food covered and stored properly. This will help to discourage roaches, ants, geckos and spiders from having a party.
5. Overstocking refrigerator can cause it to overwork & possibly shut down. Coolers are available upon request.
6. Please respect the quiet environment of Poipu Shores and avoid loud activities between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
7. Pool hours are 8am to Sunset.
We love children so please keep a close watch on the keiki.
8. Maximum cars: 2
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. For late checkouts please contact Great Vacation Retreats 24 hours before your scheduled check out time.
CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION RULES
In order to make sure all our guests have a pleasant vacation, we ask that you review and comply with the following:
REGISTRATION AND PARKING PASS
All Guests must register with the Front Office and obtain a Parking Pass.
In case of any life-threatening EMERGENCY, Call 911.
Our address isPee Road, Poipu Beach.
DOORS AND WINDOWS – Whenever you leave your unit or retire for the night:
a. Lock the entry door and the louvers in the entry door.
b. Lock all sliding glass doors and the windows next to the handle of those doors.
c. In first and second floor units, secure the sliding glass door by placing the wooden rod in the floor track.
DANGER – SEA WALLS AND ROCKS
Please keep children away from the rock walls on the ocean side of the buildings. Serious injury could result from a fall over the wall. Climbing or walking on the rocks beyond the rock walls is prohibited. This is an extremely dangerous area and unpredictable waves can cause serious injury or drowning. Never jump or dive into the water from the rocks. There are submerged rocks and dangerous waves.
FRONT DOOR LOCKS
The front door to your unit locks automatically. Please be sure to carry your key with you when you leave your unit.
POOL AND WEST GATES
Your room key is needed to enter or exit (1) the pool gate and (2) the pedestrian gate at the west end of the property. Be sure these gates securely close behind you when you go through them.
Under Hawaii law this property is a designated non smoking facility, including the rooms and lanais. There are three designated smoking areas on the property (each with a bench/chair and a smokless ash tray), and we ask that you smoke only in these areas: (1) the BBQ between Buildings B and C; (2) the stairs between the lower and middle parking lots; and (3) the small west parking lot.
There are two BBQ areas on property: (1) between Buildings B and C, and (2) on the back side of the elevator shaft for Building A. Association rules require that no cooking be done on the lanais.
The property is equipped with wireless internet access provided by RoomNet, Inc.
1. Using your device’s wireless connection utility, connect to the SSID “Poipu Shores.”
2. Open your internet browser and browse to any publicly accessible web site (e.g.,
3. Access Code – If this is the first time you have connected this device to the RoomNet network:
a) You will be redirected to the Poipu Shores Welcome Page.
b) Enter the access code “Poipu,” and follow the on-screen instructions.
c) You will be able to use this device on the network without re-entry of the access code for seven days.
4. After seven days you will have to re-enter the access code.
For assistance, call RoomNet Customer Care at
There are two trash dumpsters on the property. Please dispose of your trash only in those dumpsters. They are located as follows:
1. At the west end of the lower parking lot.
2. Building A – In the trash room on the ground floor, next to the west end stairwell; and there are trash chutes at the west end of floors 2, 3 and 4.
There are recycling containers in the HUT (located between Building A and B) for glass (beer bottles only), aluminum cans and plastic.
For the comfort and enjoyment of all of our guests and owners, please observe our "quiet hours" between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
Mahalo for your cooperation and consideration. Enjoy your stay!