Carriage Mews is part of a substantial stone property set in 1200 acres of tranquil parkland on the historic Duns Castle Estate. This first floor property provides light comfortable accommodation with a lovely outlook over maintained lawns and beds and forms a wing of the courtyard just beyond the main castle building.
• Ideal for couples, bird-watchers, family holidays, walkers, fishermen and golfers.
• Access to walks in the extensive grounds, which include woodland, hill vistas, a nature reserve, a splendid lake and one tennis court. Dinner available Duns Castle by prior booking from £40pp (under 14s from £20) subject to avaialbility and minimum numbers.
• Special outdoor activities including croquet, tennis, falconry, fishing, archery, clay pigeon shooting and off-road driving can be arranged at cost by prior request.
• The village of Duns, offering a good selection amenities (supermarket, shops, restaurants, library, public swimming pool, etc), is only 10 minutes walk away.
Gratis parkering på stedet
Ting, du skal huske
- Rygning forbudt
- Passer ikke til kæledyr
- Ingen fester eller begivenheder