Drive Into Lush Greenery With A Free Midsize Rental Car!
Gratis parkering på stedet
Ikke tilgængelig: CO-alarm
Ting, du skal huske
1. Please contact Great Vacation Retreats directly with any questions, maintenance issues or concierge requests. Our phone number isand you may text us at. Hawaii has a new smoking law, which allows smoking only in designated areas outside of any building, 20 feet away from doors. Our condos and lanais are all non-smoking. Please use the designated areas if you wish to smoke. They are usually located in the parking lot of the building. There is a $300 fine for smoking in our properties and the State of Hawaii may also impose a fine for not smoking in the designated areas.
3. Please wash off all sand from beach gear and your body before re-entering the condo. Outside showers are available at most beaches and outside of most properties.
4. Because we are in a tropical environment, there are insects. Please keep all food covered and stored properly. This will help to discourage roaches, ants, geckos and spiders from having a party.
5. Please respect the quiet environment and avoid loud activities between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
6. Pool & Tennis Court hours are 8am to 8pm.
We love children so please keep a close watch on the keiki.
Lost pool keys will be a one time charge of $25.00
7. Parking: Take the second left where there is a sign that says Kahala. Turn right and go to the end. The parking place is on the right and is marked with 132. Maximum: 2 cars; one for assigned parking and one for visitor parking.
8. Any and All security issues or questions, please direct them to the Poipu Kai Security department #
**Please do conserve electricity by turning the fans and lights off when you leave to start your day.**
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. For late checkouts please contact Great Vacation Retreats 24 hours before your scheduled check out time.