Hvordan kan mit opslag blive kvalificeret til Airbnb Plus-programmet?
The Airbnb team reviews current listings for exceptional quality and design and invites hosts with eligible listings to join the program.
To be eligible for Airbnb Plus, you must demonstrate Superhost-level hospitality.
If you’re an existing Airbnb host, you must have:
- Maintained an average rating of 4.8 over the past year
- No canceled reservations over the past year (unless there were extenuating circumstances)
If your place has never been listed on Airbnb, you can still be eligible to join. Once you’re in the program, however, you will also have to maintain these Superhost-level hospitality standards. In addition, Airbnb Plus hosts are expected to meet exceptional host standards by demonstrating that they:
- Genuinely care by welcoming guests warmly and delighting them with details that let them know they’ve thought of everything
- Provide outstanding service by being kind, responsive, and committed to making things right
Additionally, Airbnb Plus spaces must be:
- Well-designed in a way that shows the host's unique style and personality
- Fully equipped with amenities like wifi, coffee, and quality linens
- Spotlessly maintained, extra clean, and clutter-free
Read the Airbnb Plus Terms and Conditions to find out more.