Hop videre til hovedindhold i hjælp
Hvad skal jeg gøre, hvis min kuponkode ikke virker?
If you have an issue with your coupon code, double-check your email to make sure the code you’re entering is correct.
Here are a few other things to keep in mind if your coupon code isn’t working:
- If your coupon has expired, there is no way to re-activate it.
- Coupons can only be used once. If you cancel a reservation that used a coupon, the coupon is also no longer valid.
- We only accept coupons issued by Airbnb.
- If you don’t use the full amount of a coupon, you won’t receive the difference.
- Coupons can't be applied retroactively.
- Coupons aren't transferable. A coupon can only be used by the person it was given to.
- Coupons can only be used for the type of booking they were issued for. For example, coupons for home reservations can't be used for experience reservations or any incidental costs.
- If a reservation with a coupon is altered, you'll have to pay the difference with a credit card. If the alteration results in a refund, we'll credit your payment method.
- Only one coupon can be used per reservation.
- Coupons can be used for the first part of a Pay less upfront payment, but not for the final payment.